Mindfulness Life Coaching
Contact me and enquire about personal coaching. Free initial consultation available. Coaching via Skype, FaceTime, telephone or face-to-face in Bournemouth, UK.
Coaching is a fantastic way of understanding and utilising mindfulness and other spiritual teachings. Cultivate a more peaceful mind and be the wonderful person you are; aligning with your life’s purpose.
Subscribe Now to my email list for free tips on how to stay Present, products, services, events and more…
Coaching is underpinned by the teachings from my books Being Present and Living a Life of Harmony. It can help you cultivate a peaceful mind, live skilfully, get your life organised, achieve goals, and experience a spiritual connection through the power of the present moment. This enables you to reduce suffering and gain freedom from becoming lost in unhelpful thoughts and emotions.
I’m an experienced coach and have worked with hundreds of people during my career across a range of spiritual, personal and business areas. I’m recognised for my ability to help people get results and have been featured in numerous coaching articles published by The Coaching Academy and other organisations. I’ve also won a coaching award and featured on The BBC to help people understand the benefits, and reach out for personal coaching.
Coaching with me will help you enable:
- A healthy and positive relationship with your body
- More space in your life
- Freedom from clutter and things you don’t need
- Increased mindfulness and the ability to “be” in the present moment
- Better relationships and enhanced communication with people including friends, family and personal relationships
- Less conflict and resistance
- More peace and enjoyment when using devices like phones and laptops
- A simpler and happier life
- Freedom from becoming lost in unhelpful thoughts and emotions
- Understand mindfulness – what it means and how it can be cultivated
- Use your body as a tool to raise your level of consciousness including exercise, diet, breathing, tiredness, illness and pain management
- Apply meditation guidance on technique and integration into day-to-day activities
- Work through blockers/hindrances to being present including the ego
- Understand and manage all types of addictions including thought patterns
- Use stillness, spaciousness and nature to become more present
- Bring acceptance to what life presents to you
- Review and influence your occupation to align with your true self
- Simplify your life conditions and ultimately your thought patterns
- Integrate teachings to create a unique and personal structure to support your ongoing mindfulness practice
Contact me and enquire about coaching. Free initial consultation available. Coaching via Skype, FaceTime, Zoom, telephone or face-to-face in Bournemouth, UK.
< Learn more about corporate / business mindfulness coaching & training >